CMO official forum header.

Lads as you can probably see the CM4 online forum header image has been taken down. This image was originally done by the webmasters for the CM4online website and as its up and running again its only fair that we remove it as we do not want people to get confused between this forum and their site. It is their image after all icon_smile.gif

Anyhow how about a wee competition. We as a community would like a new CMO image not cm4 but CMO. So those able guys with photoshop put up your suggestions in this thread. We will then have a cut off where the whole community can then vote on the best image. Obviously the winning image will get the the official placing and the owner will get all the plaudits for his/her fine work.

[This message was edited by dogs on 16 April 2004 at 12:00.]

Lads as you can probably see the CM4 online forum header image has been taken down. This image was originally done by the webmasters for the CM4online website and as its up and running again its only fair that we remove it as we do not want people to get confused between this forum and their site. It is their image after all icon_smile.gif

Anyhow how about a wee competition. We as a community would like a new CMO image not cm4 but CMO. So those able guys with photoshop put up your suggestions in this thread. We will then have a cut off where the whole community can then vote on the best image. Obviously the winning image will get the the official placing and the owner will get all the plaudits for his/her fine work.

[This message was edited by dogs on 16 April 2004 at 12:00.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

What size? What are the CMO collours? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pink with yellow dots scattered over the place icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Use your imagination, be creative, use the colours that you think make it look good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

What size? What are the CMO collours? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Size wise the same width as the present grid in place with the mods names etc, height same to same plus half if you get my drift icon_biggrin.gif

I do not think we have any official colours as such, obviously we will vote on images as we see them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

IMO Turps will win this easily. Now I reiterate this is my opinion so please no one shout at me. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK I give up then icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

IMO Turps will win this easily. Now I reiterate this is my opinion so please no one shout at me. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, how about we just let him do it icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why? doesnt anyone else have any imagination, i know i do so im gonna give it a shot and not suck up to people i dont know.

who knows turps irl, anyone here?

cos if not why suck his balls(not literally obviously)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by symons99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

why? doesnt anyone else have any imagination, i know i do so im gonna give it a shot and not suck up to people i dont know.

cos if not why suck his balls(not literally obviously)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Turps is a jolly funny scotsman and a bigger part of the CMO scene than you, and no one is sucking his balls by saying he does a decent image.

Its already been said its op-en to everyone, so go ahead and do your image and if turps wants he will go ahead and do his.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by symons99:

cos if not why suck his balls(not literally obviously)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you explain to me how I am sucking up to Turps? My statement was based on the fact that having seen his images compared to everyone elses that his were of a better quality. Not saying everyone eles were sh1te but his were just better IMO.

Oh and also as a matter of fact I do not know Turps personally but have spoken to him several times and used to be in the Scots Clan for a short while which he of course runs.

In future I suggest you keep your idiotic comments in your head instead of displaying them on here.

sorry to all i annoyed im not trying to p*ss you all off but you must admit comments aong the lines of "Turps is awesome lets leave it to him" and so on makes people who dont know him like me and probably hundreds of others think WTF. Anyway Turps you left out "WORLDS" cos i am icon_wink.gif. Also get ready Symons design hits the boards around tuesday afternoon so get ready for the winning design (maybe runner up to Don Baker though, well done mate).

I thought there would of been a bigger more serious responce to this icon_wink.gif The chance to go down in CMO folklore as the designer of the new forum header.

C'mom get yer finger out, you know you want to icon_razz.gif

Frankly lads i'm a bit disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm for this :\

Anyway there has been no posting on here for a week and we have 3 logos to choose from. Tbh there has been very little interest so i'm not going to put this up for a vote. I will speak to the other Admin today and we will choose the best logo out of the three.

Archived