Fm2009: Germany..... What League?

Are you asking if those leagues will be in the game?

yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_football_league_system

".....2008/09 league pyramid reform

In 2006 the German Football Association decided to establish a further nationwide league at the third level of the German football league system starting with the 2008-09 season. This 3rd Liga consists of 20 teams. In the starting season these are the 4 lowest-ranked teams of the 2nd Bundesliga after 2007-08 season and 8 teams each that were placed 3rd to 10th in both the Regionalliga North and the Regionalliga South after 2007-08 season.

The champion and the runner-up of 3rd Liga will be promoted to the 2nd Bundesliga. The third placed team will start in a home and away play-off against the third-last team of the 2nd Bundesliga. The teams finishing 18th to 20th in the 3rd Liga will relegate to Regionalliga.

The 2007-08 third level Regionalliga with two regional divisions (North, South) are continued in 2008-09 as fourth level of the league system with 54 teams divided into three regional divisions (North, West, South) of 18 teams each. These 54 teams consist of those Regionalliga teams that did not qualify for 3rd Bundesliga after 2007-08 and additional teams from the Oberliga feeder. Starting 2008-09, the winner of each Regionalliga division will promote to 3rd Liga....."

There was already a restructure of the German league after 1 season in FM08 is that is what you are talking about. Unfortunately in my Bremen game I messed up and only loaded the Bundesliga (top league) so all the excitement of league restructering below me obviously wasn't there.

I think this system is already in FM08.

Once you complete the first season in Bundesliga, the league will be reformed in the second season.

ok

FM2008 season 2007-08:1.Bundesliga,2.Bundesliga,Regionalliga

FM2008 season 2008-09:1.Bundesliga,2.Bundesliga,3.Liga,Regionalliga?

The change which took place this summer was already in FM08. I see no reason why SI should not have the current league structure in FM09 or why they should remove leagues which are already in the game.

@ Mark: Regionalliga as the 4th level division was in FM08 already too if you selected Regional Divisions at the start of the game.

ok

FM2008 season 2007-08:1.Bundesliga,2.Bundesliga,Regionalliga

FM2008 season 2008-09:1.Bundesliga,2.Bundesliga,3.Liga,Regionalliga?

Yes, if you selected all the leagues in Germany in fm08, after season 1, the league structure will be reformed.

In the second season you will have the 1st division, 2nd division, 3rd division, and 3 regional divisions. (North, South, West)

Archived