strange game freeze

iv had saved games go corrupt before, but my saved game with york city 3rd season has done something i have not seen before. my fixtures have only gone up to december 29th 2009 and there are no upcoming matches listed on the main screen even am in february 21st 2010. so when i load my game and press continue it freezes, and the only to switch off my psp when it does this is by taking the batterypak off. has anyone else had this problem?

So, let me get this straight... You're in your third season and up until December 29th 2009 you have fixtures and from then you have no fixtures and now your in February 2010?

Well, this a first! Very strange, I recommend you PM Marc for his e-mail address so you can send the file to him.

So, let me get this straight... You're in your third season and up until December 29th 2009 you have fixtures and from then you have no fixtures and now your in February 2010?

Well, this a first! Very strange, I recommend you PM Marc for his e-mail address so you can send the file to him.

yes that is right...thanks i will do

just been thinking about it, and i think something similar happened to me on fmh07 in the brazil league with santos. but with that game i think i was still in all the cup and the league and i think that there was no room for the fixtures to happen

just looked again at that saved game and realised that i was in league 1 and still in all the cups: league cup, euro cup, FA cup, Johnstone paint trophy, and i had lost the community shield. all on the same season so my thoughts is that the game has glitched because of the amount of extra league games to play and all the cups.

and fair enough i was using sugar daddy and my game was a bit unrealistic this shouldnt happen and the season should be extended to allow for the games to be played even if they are one day after another

just because a person is good enough to be in every competition, it shouldnt be ruined by the game breaking down! :D

yeah thats it, it was just a fun game to play until the new release of FMH09 :thup:

I should have been more clear about that, sorry kowak! I meant Marc Vaughan as he is working on the game and with Gregg, who will also be able to help!

thanks guys i have to marc vaughan now so hopefully he can fix this problem

hi does can somebody tell me how to know what a save game files name would be when you connect it to your pc. and how to send a game via email please

Your first Save Game on the list will be ULES00934FMHSVG00 the second one on the list would be ULES00934FMHSVG01 ect. :D

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys just a update on my strange game freeze. it was because of the fixture build up like i thought, what with being york city in league 1 and in every cup competition my psp just didnt like it. anyway marc has said that this

"I believe its all sorted now and won't be possible on FMH09 (although unfortunately its not possible to repair the save and it wasn't in 'my area' so it wasn't me who looked into that one, Rich and Glenn tend to do the competition side of FMH).

Thanks very much for sending in your game - receiving constructive feedback (especially on problem issues) helps ensure the games continue to improve (and apologies again for your having had a problem)."

Archived