Simply The Best Tactic

Tested and worked with Liverpool, England and Oxford

Hi All

Apologies for being away for so long, have been busy with work and improving this tactic to make it more realistic

I have changed a few things in this Tactic and I am now very happy with, some of the major changes i made

- Now I have a lone striker (instead of CM with forward arrow to striker position)

- CM on the left now has a backward arrow to the defensive midfield position (usually Mascherano or Lucas)

- Left and Right wing back now have forward arrow to left and right midfield position

- In the opposition instructions menu, I set tight marking to "always" for the oppositions forwards, left and right mids, or attacking left and right mids,

- I always man mark the attacking midfielder if there is one, I set my defensive midfielder to man mark him

- if the opposition play 1 up front, i instruct one of my CB's to man mark him and the other to zonal marking

- Against big teams (Manu or Arsenal), they sometimes play with attacking left and right mid with arrow forward, I then change my left and right wing backs to backward arrow

I won the EPL, CL, FA Cup last season and this season I am first in the EPL (Played 17, Won 16, draw 1, scored 56 and conceeded 19)

Admittedly I do have the corner cheat turned on, but you can turn that off if you like. I did turn it off initially but was conceeding a lot of goals via corners so decided to turn it on again. What you can do though i place a defender who doesnt have great heading or jumping skills and you shouldnt see many goals scored from corners.

tactic is uploaded here

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlEV0p3T005eFVLSkE9PQ

Enjoy and let me know what you think

would be interested to see how you go.

This has been my most successful tactic to date, and I am not scoring many goals from corners anymore....mostly from centre forward (I have Daniel Pacheco and Merqim Hereqi) and also from attacking left-midfield.

• 6 months later...

Archived