Players And Projects

i will do what i always do =)

first i will start with F.C.Porto from Portugal, but just for one season or so... to try the game... after that i always start a new game unemployed and i would sign in any team that wants my services... usually a very poor and low level team

Jus thinking to myslef which team im going to play as and as i do every cm/fm i play as chelsea.

Well I'm sure that was a very long thought process yet. I'll probably end up managing one of the teams I usually do, although I tend to start off loads of games before one grabs me and I get into it. Most I get bored during pre-season with the tedious task of getting new staff and sorting out scouts etc, etc.

Probably I'll have another bash at Werder Bremen though.

Never started with a club before, it always gets boring. The bad thing about being unemployed though is that very likely you will never be able to play with the great stars of today because, well by the time to get up there they will be long gone.

As always i will start a game with Rangers. Although on a recent mishap with the bookies Northwich Victoria won me a fiver the other day when they played Barrow(i thought i was betting on someone else) as promised they will be my first ever proper career game on FM.

years ago i would always be Liverpool, these days beause i like a challenge, my lower team i take are Forest or Ipswich.

couple players i know in FM08 will prob be transferd to top teams this year so prob wont sign them with a lower team, its a case of scouting to see what new names are out there...

I always (always) start with Oxford who I support.

But on the 07 game i started with no job and got the job at Eastbourne Borough and basically had a fantastic game (it helped that i developed a wicked 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 that worked, something that i didn't manage in 08).

this time I will start unemployed again with Spanish, Welsh, english, German, Scottish and Italian Leagues (as low as they can go) and look for work from there.

As for players it's hard to say, but having a little experience of real life non-league football always leads me to buy ex oxford players.

I always (always) start with Oxford who I support.

But on the 07 game i started with no job and got the job at Eastbourne Borough and basically had a fantastic game (it helped that i developed a wicked 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 that worked, something that i didn't manage in 08).

this time I will start unemployed again with Spanish, Welsh, english, German, Scottish and Italian Leagues (as low as they can go) and look for work from there.

As for players it's hard to say, but having a little experience of real life non-league football always leads me to buy ex oxford players.

Try Swindon see if you can get your first taste of success?

I will definately do a tottenham save and i tend to try out Roma and trying to topple inter. I would like to do a career game though as i have never done one before but i may have to give it a go as it sounds rather fun!!! :D

EDIT: Like to add - Would also sign a left winger and a DM for spurs but i'm not quite sure who yet! And i'd also pick the best team unlike Ramos who is awful!

Archived