Help For Those Who Are Struggling

I have tried and tested 1000's of tactics on FM08 including a few hundred of my own and have found that if i do well at home i normally suck away and vice versa.

The tactics i am using right now consist of a Home tactic which is in a 4-1-5-0 formation, to be used when favourites at home except against any of the "Big Four" in England and a 4-1-2-1-2 formation to be used when playing the "Big Four" at home or if your the underdog at home and to use away from home at all times.

The 4-1-5-0 can also be used if needing a goal late in a game.

The 4-1-2-1-2 can also be used to shut up shop late in a game

This is meant for weaker EPL clubs, i have used it succesfully with West Ham, Wigan, Sunderland and Derby to the point where i am challenging for honours by season 4.

As your team improves you will find that you can use the 4-1-5-0 more and more often, using the 4-1-2-1-2 to see out closer games.

These tactics are not of my own making, they are other peoples tactics with some very minor tweaks, but they work a treat if you use them in the correct fashion.

If you want the tactics i can PM them to you just ask?

Oh and please, if you are going to try out these tactics? dont start using them mid season when you are already struggling and then tell me they dont work. They should be iniatiated into a brand new game or at the very least a new season so that you can play around with them in a few friendlies.

Have fun

I have tried and tested 1000's of tactics on FM08 including a few hundred of my own and have found that if i do well at home i normally suck away and vice versa.

The tactics i am using right now consist of a Home tactic which is in a 4-1-5-0 formation, to be used when favourites at home against any of the "Big Four" in England and a 4-1-2-1-2 formation to be used when playing the "Big Four" at home or if your the underdog at home and to use away from home at all times.

This is meant for weaker EPL clubs, i have used it succesfully with West Ham, Wigan, Sunderland and Derby to the point where i am challenging for honours by season 4.

As your team improves you will find that you can use the 4-1-5-0 more and more often, using the 4-1-2-1-2 to see out closer games.

These tactics are not of my own making, they are other peoples tactics with some very minor tweaks, but they work a treat if you use them in the correct fashion.

Oh and please, if you are going to try out these tactics? dont start using them mid season when you are already struggling and then tell me they dont work. They should be iniatiated into a brand new game or at the very least a new season so that you can play around with them in a few friendlies.

Have fun

is it me or does the second paragraph make no sense(contradiction)?????

The tactics i am using right now consist of a Home tactic which is in a 4-1-5-0 formation, to be used when favourites at home except against any of the "Big Four" in England and a 4-1-2-1-2 formation to be used when playing the "Big Four" at home or if your the underdog at home and to use away from home at all times.

Have fun

Ill try them please! I'm Leeds just been promoted to the Premier League.

Id just be thankful I've not banned you yet, seeing as you was perm banned on the old forums.

The reason why SI don't allow attachments is because they are far bigger than Susie and FMB and would cost them way much more, due to using what would be lots of disk space.

Id just be thankful I've not banned you yet, seeing as you was perm banned on the old forums.

The reason why SI don't allow attachments is because they are far bigger than Susie and FMB and would cost them way much more, due to using what would be lots of disk space.

Fair enough Cleon, not here to cause bother mate!

How to use the Tactics

Tzaf Home V1 - Use when only slight favourites at Home against Normal tactics (short farrows etc)

Tzaf Away - Always use this Away and at Home against the "Big Four"

Tzaf SUS - Use at half time if 2 goals up or last 10-15 mins when AI goes 4-2-4 etc

Home Odds on Favourites - Use Home and Away only against Defensive tactics (no farrows etc) or if your a goal down with 20 mins or so to go

Funnily enough even though i'm always overachieving, i'm strangely finding it harder to see out games at Home?

• 11 months later...

Archived