Question on the league table...

Probably cant explain this well but,

when you click on your league table you have a drop down menu on there above points called views ? and you can chose to view home, away, combined and last table or whatever.

i was wondering if there was any way to keep the table on combined? as its pretty nice to see home and away in the same table i enjoy looking at it :) but when i click onto my squad and back to the table it goes back to just the full table when id like it to always be on combined.

was wondering if there was any way to make it stay on combined. maybe an xml file or whatever that can do it?

If not i'm sure it would be easy to introduce somehow, and i know most people probably couldnt give a crap but hey.

thanks if any help can be given :) barnsley

I wish the overall league table would stay intact for the start of the new season from where I finished the previous one. For example, if I finish in 18th spot in the BSN, then I'd start the season 18th and my media predicition would be 18th for the new year. If my team finished promoted via the playoffs, then they'd be listed 24th in the BSP the following season. If my team finished relegated in 24th spot from the BSP, then I'd be listed as 2nd in the BSN the following season.

However, I'd rather have transfers work more smoothly and the finances be more accurate.

Like most software FM is often iffy about always remembering the state of various screens - sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Most annoyinig for me is that it not only remembers the setup you had for your squad screen, but it applies that across all human managers in my game

Archived