No Data Fille

Hi,

I recently purchased new Laptop equipped with Vista and have installled football manager. I then downloaded the 8.02 patch and updated the files. Went to start the game but I get the error message No Database.

I have looked on the forums for a solution and tried opening FM as an administrator but this hasn't worked.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there was a way around it.

Thanks

Never seen this error or heard of anyone on the forum having it. :confused: Check in your documents folder for a sports interactive folder and there should be a db folder in there if there isn't then the only thing I can suggest is reinstalling the game.

Hi,

I recently purchased new Laptop equipped with Vista and have installled football manager. I then downloaded the 8.02 patch and updated the files. Went to start the game but I get the error message No Database.

I have looked on the forums for a solution and tried opening FM as an administrator but this hasn't worked.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there was a way around it.

Thanks

did you have a shortcut on the desktop after you installed if not did u move the football manager program from the start menu to the desktop rather then creating a shortcut. hope that makes sense

Archived