Is the Media that stupid?

I was attending a Scottish Cup game because one of the players is in my Ireland set up. The news pops up that I had been seen at New Bloomfield Road but they didnt understand as to why. Might it be I was watching one of my National Team players and keeping tabs on him? The media can not be that dense...surely.

Did the player play or was he just on the bench and was never subbed on. I've had that happen occasionally and get that message.

He played all 90 minutes, the only thing I can think of is he is on loan at Airdire Utd from Celtic. Other then that, he has 1 cap already, played all 90 minutes in the match.

The media aren't very good at understanding why you go to matches. There are guys round here who've attended their own u-18s' matches only for the media to release a report in which they are baffled as to why the manager would be there.

theres alot of problems like i resigned from the top club ever to sheff utd and i come there the first day and a player is complaining about his playing time. I was like you never even played a match under my control.

And im a world class boss and the fans didn't even react in the media about coming to sheff utd

Archived