Changing 2nd and 3rd kit feature

As we all know every year most football teams change their 2nd and 3rd kits, one year the away strip is yellow and red, the next green, blue and white, the next orange and red, etc, etc, in FM your stuck with the same colour throughout your career. With the recent excellent kit packs and logo packs it would be great if you could change the colours of said 2nd and third strip. I know you can change them in the pre-game editor but thats it, and sometimes when you've taken a lower league club up the leagues you might want to change the kits colours to give your new premiership team a dash of class, you know what I mean, just an idea.....

that's a good idea, each clubs could have 2 or 3 "first colours" which would be the main colour of the kit, then 1 or 2 "second and third colours", which could be the sleeves, collars, etc. each season the AI could generate a random kit using those colours.

the only problem is a club would never get certain kits, ie rangers would never get hoops, even in a different colour. i know rangers are licensed but you get my point.

would really like to see this in the game though :thup:

I'd like to see it but it's really only cosmetical. If it bothers you, you can change the colours with FMM. Thats what I do. In my long term saves I actually make my own kit for the team and import it into the game every new season, then change the colours in FMM so the matches reflect it.

Little more work but it does the job. I agree it would be nice, I would be against fake sponsors though.

Archived