Work Permit Help

Hi,

I signed a Nigerian striker for my arsenal game. He wasn't given a work permit so therefore i sent him out to my spanish feeder club so that he could get a spanish passport. However when i later looked on his personal profile it said it would take over 3500 days for him to get a spanish passport,

does anyone know why this is because with other players i have sent out their it says it will take two years to get a passport

Not sure but i think you should try to loan him out to a Polish club. It takes 2 years to get a Polish passport.

It takes 3 years in Poland. It takes 2 years in Spain if your from certain Spanish speaking nations although I can't remember them all.

Sending him to Spain could be better if you're sure he can get enough caps to get a work permit, or increase his reputation so you can get it on appeal.

In general, I find getting European nationality a little iffy as it does take away 3 years of development.

Being from Africa, he will be able to play for your Spanish feeder without any qualifications, so at least he'll get training. If he's good enough to get in the national team he may get a work permit down the road. Meanwhile try to get a Belgian feeder club.

Archived