Commonwealth of Independent States Cup

A cup competition which has 4 groups of 4 in a league format. Each club in the competition is the champion of there own league (former soviet states) even has Serb sides in it. This competition is REAL it goes on to this day and i see no reason why it should not be included. The Royal League is including for the Scandanavian clubs and so it should be, along with the Amsterdam tournement which is only a pre season tournement. The CIS cup as its known takes place during January it has been running for 15year alot longer than the Royal League. What do you guys think?

the reason the royal league is in is because the game sells well in Scandinavia, just the same reason that all Scandinavian players are much better in the game then in real life, its all about pleasing the people that pay for your game.

This is true for Scotland too, I would bet that SI spend more time on the Scottish league then on the whole of South America. but unfortunately, Scotland generates a lot of money because of football success deprived Scottish fans who will buy the game.

What about the cup named after that Dinamo Kiev guy. I can't remember his name, but the best sides in Russia and the Ukraine play in a tournament.

The Lobanovskyi Cup was played By Dynamo Kyiv and other teams but is now played by the U21 International Teams. So maybe wouldn't be a great addition.

As for The CIS Cup it is know known as the First Canal Cup and is played in Israel with the top 2 teams from Russia, Ukraine and Israel, the competition has been bank rolled by Roman Abramoivch with prize money at $1million for the winner. This could be a good addition because managing in Ukraine and Russia in the winter break is boring and creating your own friendly competition just isnt exciting.

Other additions could be The Emirates Cup and Amsterdam Tournament

Archived