points deduction

if 09 is the same as 08 as far as points deductions are concerned then any Luton fans out there will have there work cut out. in january of the first season with leeds i would have been top by 6 points but because of the -15 i was 15th and i was sacked. i hope this has changed because it will be impossible with luton

I would assume that, if you manage Luton, the board will expect nothing more than a brave fight against the virtually inevitable.

yes but my point is even if you win your first 8 or 9 games you will still be at least 10 points from safety and the board like with leeds dont take into account the points deduction

yes but my point is even if you win your first 8 or 9 games you will still be at least 10 points from safety and the board like with leeds dont take into account the points deduction

And my point is that I don't think it will be this way on FM09.

The board and confidence are generally crap in 08 though. They don't take in to account most things, it's all black and white to them

But apparently it's all been improved for 09. No idea what specifically has improved though

in my rangers game my chairman martin bain at the club in real life i am in 2050 so surly bain would be dead anyway my point is my first season 47/48 he sacked me then brought me back the next season and i came 8th in the league and now this season he think io should be doing better as i only managed to get into the european cup last year when infact i was no where near getting in to it as i came 8th in the league.it is madness.

I would hope a lot more realism has been put into the board/fans confidence and expectations for FM09. The classic of Leeds, ok the odd real life nutter would expect nothing less of Leeds last year than promotion, when infact most fans and board would have been over the moon at the season they had, even if it ended in defeat in the final playoff. So here is hoping if you take on Luton and win 8 out of 10 games and are still rooted to the foot of the table the board and fans end up 100% on your side.

Archived