Biggest player at a small club

Hmmm, probably Ronaldinho for Watford a couple of season's into the prem.

So, in your definition of Watford it is a small club? Ha! Thanks COTA! Wait 'til Watford_Rookery hears about this! Hopefully, he'll see the light and support the decent team that I've been harping on to him for ages to support, Leeds! :D

No ridley, I didnt use sugar daddy, Im sure nerner did though ;)

their contracts could of being up therfore getting them on a free. I got luke moore of west brom for my forest green rovers team while in the blue square and he got 56 goals in a season!!!!

So, in your definition of Watford it is a small club? Ha! Thanks COTA! Wait 'til Watford_Rookery hears about this! Hopefully, he'll see the light and support the decent team that I've been harping on to him for ages to support, Leeds! :D

Well have Watford ever won anything? I don't think so, i'm just comparing them to a big club, e.g Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool...ahem Leeds, to keep you happy :D

In comparison that makes them a small club, not trying to offend, just telling it how it is! :D:thup:

Well have Watford ever won anything? I don't think so, i'm just comparing them to a big club, e.g Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool...ahem Leeds, to keep you happy

In comparison that makes them a small club, not trying to offend, just telling it how it is! :D:thup:

Big club nottingham Forest???!!!:D:thup:

• 2 weeks later...
Eh! Leeds are a big club! Big club, wrong division... Simple mathematics really! But, I agree, Watford small club... I do hope W_R is reading this :D

Leeds are a million miles away from being a big club. What makes them big? Their past? Big clubs don't lose at home to Oldham in the league or draw at home to Bristol Rovers in the league. Big clubs don't compete in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy lol. Big clubs aren't 2 points behind Scunthorpe in the league. Big clubs don't average 22,000 fans every week when their stadium can hold twice that many. Even if/when they get back to the premier league, they don't have anywhere near the resources to compete with the top 6-8 teams. Sorry, mate. Nothing against you - you're a top man. And we probably support the 2 most hated teams in England. But Leeds a big club? Not any more. Everyone associated with Leeds needs to accept this and the quicker they do, the quicker they'll get back where they feel they belong.

Maxi Rodriguez, bojan, riquelme, skrtel and jovetic for Newcastle Jets. I had sugar daddy on for the wages as the transfer kitty was still very very small. All these players came on bosmans. Needless to say i won everything every year

Leeds are a million miles away from being a big club. What makes them big? Their past? Big clubs don't lose at home to Oldham in the league or draw at home to Bristol Rovers in the league. Big clubs don't compete in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy lol. Big clubs aren't 2 points behind Scunthorpe in the league. Big clubs don't average 22,000 fans every week when their stadium can hold twice that many. Even if/when they get back to the premier league, they don't have anywhere near the resources to compete with the top 6-8 teams. Sorry, mate. Nothing against you - you're a top man. And we probably support the 2 most hated teams in England. But Leeds a big club? Not any more. Everyone associated with Leeds needs to accept this and the quicker they do, the quicker they'll get back where they feel they belong.

Your opinion... I want hold it against you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived