Idea for FM2010

wardog

Ok little idea probably to late for 09 so thats why i said 2010. But how about if TV revenue changed each time a deal expired. Could affect overall income for a club in a good or bad way or like now make it more important to push for promotion(based on championship styles of thinking IRL).

Therefore if you do well in Europe with a lowly nation and the second team does well IRL that nation would get more TV coverage meaning more money. As a result that nation would have more money at disposale and no longer be a diddy nation. Be good to see a thing like this, i manage in scotland and tv deals keep getting bigger i make very little money each year from tv revenue and only a million if i win the league. Be nice if every team was doing decent like we scots are IRL(until this season) if money went up for this as more money would IRL come into the contry.

i would like fm 2010 to get rid of ca and pa and have players with ability rated as usual but without pa and ca scores and for those players to become good players and the manager has to do training of those players, play them, loan to play and basically make sure they reach their full potential also have players who wont make it as in the real world so basically you have players who train up, play, loan and they make it to their full potential or dont so basically a decision you the manager and the scouts to find these find players and buy them. ai would decide who become a good player -so basically you have some players would be ace and some you would crap and those who are club players

i would like fm 2010 to get rid of ca and pa and have players with ability rated as usual but without pa and ca scores and for those players to become good players and the manager has to do training of those players, play them, loan to play and basically make sure they reach their full potential also have players who wont make it as in the real world so basically you have players who train up, play, loan and they make it to their full potential or dont so basically a decision you the manager and the scouts to find these find players and buy them. ai would decide who become a good player -so basically you have some players would be ace and some you would crap and those who are club players

Thats how the game already works :confused:

Anyway, I don't see the need to hijack this thread to talk about it.

To the OP. I really like this idea but I'm not sure IRL league reputations change so much that it would be noticeable.

Also, how would the PL TV Rights be handled? Would the money stay at a similar level or would it increase?

i think it should be able to increase or decrease. Basically if a league is doing well by all the teams doing well and attracting better players or producing very good talent it would go up. Ifg a league was falling into decae then TV wouldnt be as interested therefore giving less money to show it.

I'm thinking the way they could do the league reputation thing is basing it on the reputation of the players in the league, which would in turn bring the whole league reputation up, leading to more money etc.

But then you have the differculty of getting players to a low rep league in the first place, maybe having players later in their careers being more open to playing in lower rep leagues would be the solution, kind of like the MLS?

What out fans kicking of out side if you don't play up to standard or when playing their rivals.

"West Ham and Millwall fans went head to head last night following the result last night, both clubs are facing heavy fines."

What? Er, no.

Archived