Players that you hate

As the title says but i dont want to see things like all players that play for..... It has to be individual players!

Heres mine

Jens Lehmann

I think he is the most annoying player ever he rants and raves and thinks he is something special hes nothing but arrogant!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lehmann. I hate him with a passion. Dirtiest, most unsportsmanlike player I have seen.

And just because they're seriously unco (in a way I like them because they're funny): Steven Taylor, Titus Bramble, John Filan, Roy Carroll, Rob Green, Rob Cornthwaite (random A-League player)

well its goes back 2 a game last year when gillingham played leeds, and he was the most unsporting, cockyiest player i have seen at that level.. so much he got sent of for decent, had no respect. aslo he now is playing for milwall which is a team i hate :D

Here is mine.

Ashley Cole.

~ Not a great player. Would be considered Blackburn worthy but definatley not worthy of a place in Chelseas lineup.

~ Underperforms for England.

~ He cheated on arguably the hottest female in music! Why? It's like being given your cake and eating your sprouts. Idiot.

Archived