Manual question

I'm fairly sure the last time the manual came with various languages was CM 99/00 and even then i could be wrong, it also came with a cracking poster which had all the leagues listed along with how the league system worked and info about the country's cup competitions, i might have look for that soon :D

lol

Honestly? Then I guess it's pretty clear then... I'm in a timewarp!

Are Kylie and Jason still on Neighbours? :p

Ok, I will be honest. I got in yesterday when you left the back door open. :D

OH. Oh.. I'm rather disappointed.

I mean, I thought you would've cased the house for a few weeks, made a dozen or so notes on your professional Jason Bourne-ish notepad. Waiting, lurking, anticapting and looking for your golden opportunity to fire your Batman-esque rope-firing-thingy to my window, then you're up there I'd imagine you'd trace a hole in my window via a laser cutter, ya know, the ones that jewel thieves use to break into security guarded places of high significance. Before putting your hands into the hole and unlatching my window, you jump ninja like into my room and then seek out my Football Manager 2008 manual, like a laser guided missile.

So yes... I'm disappointed.

;)

OH. Oh.. I'm rather disappointed.

I mean, I thought you would've cased the house for a few weeks, made a dozen or so notes on your professional Jason Bourne-ish notepad. Waiting, lurking, anticapting and looking for your golden opportunity to fire your Batman-esque rope-firing-thingy to my window, then you're up there I'd imagine you'd trace a hole in my window via a laser cutter, ya know, the ones that jewel thieves use to break into security guarded places of high significance. Before putting your hands into the hole and unlatching my window, you jump ninja like into my room and then seek out my Football Manager 2008 manual, like a laser guided missile.

So yes... I'm disappointed.

;)

Sorry to disappoint you. :D My philosophy is to keep it simple. Why go to all that trouble when I could just stroll in the back door and take it? ;)

Archived