Zarate!!!

I decided i would start a season with an Australian team and noticed for the first time that Mauro Zarate was available to buy. I'm a big fan of his and he was valuated at only 2.4 million Aussi Dollars so I thought I would give it a go. Anyway to cut a long story short I got more and more furstrated with the club as the kept declining my offers usisng sugar daddy I put in biggest bid I could possibly do 24 million yet still they wanted more!

Has anyone ever signed him and is there a secret to getting him? How much money do you need?

Thanks in Advance

Thats' quite ridiculous tbh, i'm sure I managed to get him for around 12 million. Don't know why there asking for that much, although that was when he was at Birmingham.

I think he's at Lazio now so that could be the reason there holding out for more money.

Still, he's a quality player if you can get him, check his contract status though, you may be able to offer him a contract in January!

:thup:

I tried to sign a different player, and put in loads of bids when I finally reached my limit. They rejected it so I asked what they wanted. They said half of what I had offered so I offered them that, they turned it down but then I offered my limit one final time and it was accepted! Try doing that, it might work.

By username you wouldn't believe it but like Bluenose I'm a Brummie fan! I went all the way to Sunderland and it was his debut. He came on for 20 minutes and by the end I was impressed. I did end up getting him after a season, The price was ( In English pounds it easier that way) 13.5 mil! Alot for a player valuated at 1mil! It was on my second attempt the after the first he wanted out so I offered the same amoutn but with sell on percentage I agreed. But there is another problem, he Is one of my favourite players so I really want him to score alot and I'm in the A league not the most competitive! But using Jambo Daves tactics he's not scoring that much! I've put him as the striker who can take long shots and run with the ball is that a mistake? Does anyone know a way I can get scoring rate higher!?

P.S thanks for the help!

Archived