New Challenge...No.2

After Ridley's permission, I have decided to make a follow-on from Ridley's old challenge, but this time it will be done in La Liga in Spain. I will give 720 players random numbers and will give numbers to teams for you to pick and replace them, just as Ridley did, but their is a catch, to name your team, it has to be a spanish theme name, eg. Atletico LukaBoi or Real LukaBoi ect. This is also a chance for people who didn't get a go in Ridleys challenge to have a go at this one ;) First of all, we will need 20 participants and when you join the challenge, you could give your Team name, manager name and number of team to replace straight away to make it easier. When everybody is in, the picking players will begin, with every team having a full squad of 36 players. Also, I will cancel loans eg. Crespo to Inter ect. to make it fair so you don't have a full squad of loaned out players. And last of all, Enjoy!

Participants Order:

1.Ridley99

2.O'Hara Fan

3.ComeOnTheArsenal

4.Richie Magpies

5.Scottc18

6.Bluejonny94

7.Leokeren

8.Bergkamp.10

9.Iain342

10.Feddemaster

11.Calvinj93

12.Dec9693

13.WBA4Life

14.Tofters

15. Cristiano Ronaldo

16.Alex19

17.Koppol

18.Jarrow Roofing

20. LukaBoi

Reserve List:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok scottc18 ;), Just to let you know, here are the rules:

1. Must not use unlockables.

2. Should complete 30 seasons.

3. Cannot buy any players until you win a cup.

4. Persuade players to reconsider their retirement.

5. Must get to Semi-final of at least 1 cup in first season.

6. Must win a cup within first 2 seasons.

7. Cannot spend over 30m on one player.

8. Must win champs league or Uefa cup within first 3 seasons.

9. Must win at least 25 trophies and cups in your full 30 seasons.

:D Thanks PJ :D If anybody would like to release all the La liga players, then feel free :D and send it to me ;) Also, As each of us will have a reserve team(B team), I will rename our reserve team to just our team name then B eg. Ridley's would be Real Ridley B ect.

I will give each members and extra 10 picks for youngsters for their reserve squad, but in a seperate draw =]

ie if youve got a really bad player demote him into the reserves and promote a youth player or if you have a youngster that is not going to play demote him to the reserves so he can get experience before putting him back in the 1st team

What do you mean?? I am going to release all the players later, because I have got to go inaminute if that's what you mean, otherwise all numbers have been done and that. I will do team names when we get enough participants and they pick a team number to replace

I had a look at his profile earlier... Was suspicious as soon as I saw him posting (in the PC forum) about Liverpool and was doublely suspicious when one of the posts were mentioning good players to sign and he posted "Lulinha (sp) and Fleck" which he always says.

There are words for people like him... And it's against the rules to say them on here, so I'll whisper them to myself!

Archived