Update

Where can i find the newest update? I cant get the new one couse it says something with: Try again in a couple days.. And i waited 1 week maybe more..

And where do i need to put the update file? I got one(dont remember where) But it doesnt work if its in FM2008 map...

I still don't understand. That is only a folder. Did you run a program that said can't find it?

Also it is the wrong location. You should have gone to your My Documents folder and then Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\db.

Hopefully that helps.

Let's through it step by step.

Having downloaded and installed WinRar and downloaded the update do this:

1. Right click on the update and choose extract to..

2. Browse to the location My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\db and confirm

3. Go into the game and start a new game

4. Select the Weegie database from the box that appears

5. Start a new game as normal and it should work

Note: You also need to have the latest 8.0.2 patch for the game to use it. Get that from this thread.

Bah.. Ive loaned a CD from my cusin and used Deamon Tools.. So now it says: Cant find disc... is 2009 close ? Couse i dont wanna buy 2008 and 7 days after 2009 gets realesed...

I wouldn't have said that on the official forums if I were you. Also FM09 is out on the 14th November.

Bah.. Ive loaned a CD from my cusin and used Deamon Tools.. So now it says: Cant find disc... is 2009 close ? Couse i dont wanna buy 2008 and 7 days after 2009 gets realesed...

So you were using a pirated copy? Goodbye.

Archived