My Useless Parent

In my third season with Coventry City and I have Turkish footballing giants Galatasaray as a parent club, and for the second time they are trying to send 3 players to me on loan.. but because of work permits they never get through! anyone else had this happen? I`m just glad for the 50k i get from them they can stick there rubbish players

But usually they give you the chance to accept or reject their recommendations or parent/feeder clubs, don't they? Maybe they don't with parent clubs.

I have had the experience of a parent club just 'picking me' and the board accepting. Liverpool picked me up in the BBVA. No list, no choice. Just a message.

I don't remember what happens when you request a parent club. I think there's a list then.

I have had the experience of a parent club just 'picking me' and the board accepting. Liverpool picked me up in the BBVA. No list, no choice. Just a message.

I don't remember what happens when you request a parent club. I think there's a list then.

Oh yeah, that is right. The board sometimes just give you one without you requesting. You only get a list if you request.

Thing I hate about parent clubs is when they want to send you multiple crap players who play in the same position. I am Derby ATM, and Juve are trying to send me 2 awful 17 year old keepers.

We need some realism with this feature, where they send players up to the level your club is in.

Thing I hate about parent clubs is when they want to send you multiple crap players who play in the same position. I am Derby ATM, and Juve are trying to send me 2 awful 17 year old keepers.

We need some realism with this feature, where they send players up to the level your club is in.

On the other hand, Roma loaned me a few good players for 2 seasons. They stopped eventually, which was a good idea, as I had finished above them in both seasons. :D

In my Gundo challenge game one day a message just popped up that Fulham ad become a parent club without me asking for one, but i canceled it two or three seasons later as they werent sending me any players and only Fulham would benefit from that deal.

Archived