football manager 2009 enquiries

omar

if you want to be a chairman.....go play fifa manager!

That's in FIFA Manager? Blimey, their sales will go even lower this year.

I not only think there'll be a chairman mode, I also think there'll be a women's football manager mode and a rugby union manager mode.

You missed "Ass Man".

Who the hell r u 2tell people how 2talk? Get a life mate!

Errr it's called common decency, people should appreciate that not everybody uses/understands 'txt' speak, thus typing properly is appreciated on forums across the web.

Not to mention the fact it's annoying and generally smacks of being a)illiterate, b)lazy or c)both. Even if everyone knew what it all meant i'd still choose to type normally and not like a complete gimp.

Comprende ?

lol it strikes me you people take all this way to seriously,if they be the rules fair enuff...oops.

I certainly am not taking it too seriously. They are the rules though, mainly because people whose first language is not English visit the forums and they may struggle to understand text speak.

I certainly am not taking it too seriously. They are the rules though, mainly because people whose first language is not English visit the forums and they may struggle to understand text speak.

That's fair enough but the bloke only typed a ''u'' rather than the entire word for god sake lol :eek:

That's fair enough but the bloke only typed a ''u'' rather than the entire word for god sake lol :eek:

True and I personally I wouldn't have pointed that out but he left himself to open by using just "u". Technically it still is text speak and so really SCIAG is right but to be honest it did seem a bit harsh to point it out.

True and I personally I wouldn't have pointed that out but he left himself to open by using just "u". Technically it still is text speak and so really SCIAG is right but to be honest it did seem a bit harsh to point it out.

Like i say it all seems a bit to serious to me, end of the day it's just people enjoying talking about a computer game not writing essays for A-level english.

Like i say it all seems a bit to serious to me, end of the day it's just people enjoying talking about a computer game not writing essays for A-level english.

Yeah but surely by following the rules and typing "you" instead of "u" would not ruin someone's enjoyment too much? :)

Archived