easiest league?

In the spirit of the "toughest league" thread, what do you think is the easiest league? This is for all those people (like me) who suck at fm and want a league in which we can destroy the other teams.

Personally of the ones i've played the aussie league is the easiest, as the AI doesnt understand the salary cap and you can dominate in under a season.

I know some people will disagree, but the MLS was the easiest one for me to dominate in. All I did was trade my (near) useless draft picks for the others best players (At Real Salt Lake) I brought in Sacha Kljestan, Jozy Altidore, Kenny Cooper and Jon Bornstein, needless to say, I dominated.

Northern irish league ( and probably any league formed of semipro teams)

once u take control of the club u can offer new contracts to most of ur star players on Full time basis and this means ur players will be only ones having fulltime training scheduel,and the only to develop their attributes in the league also,while other teams all their players' attributes fall by time

and this can give u massive opportuinities to dominate

i did so with Bangor and another team in northern ireland,both of them climed to prem league then dominating every single trophy just after promotion

definitely the aussie a-league, I don't think I've ever not won it in my first full season. Although in terms of being an easy playing experience, the a-league goes down the drain after a few seasons and just doesn't work well at all. But for a quick 1 or 2 season game, very easy.

I'm sure there are a few cocoa and slippers leagues if you pick certain teams whereas if you pick different teams they are a lot more difficult. Obviously if one team is so much better than the rest then it is an easy league if you manage them and a hard league if you don't!

I reckon if I could force myself to play a full season with Glasgow Celtic (something which will never happen) I would find the SPL a total cake walk.

I find FM hard as i'm tactically inept, but I started a game at Rangers and won the league (only just beat Celtic by about 6 points), but 2nd season I was doing a lot better. By the end of the season I had won 2 out of the 3 domestic competitions (lost in FA Cup semi-final), but was struggling in Europe. My only problem with being in Scotland was the struggle to get big name players (which is realistic,, dont get me wrong, just frustrating). I then moved to Atletico Madrid but even with a very good squad, my tactical crapness showed through and I resigned after a couple of months. Then I got the Portsmouth job and turned them into a good Premiership team, very good squad, but tatically crap again, should have been doing a lot better. But shock horror I declared interest in Avram Grant's Chelsea job (who were top of league but he was very insecure there) and they fired Avram and offered me the job about a month before the end of the season. We were already well in front of 2nd place - so a couple of wins sealed the league for me. So I won the Premier League simply lol. Now i'm into my first full season and lying in 3rd place at Christmas, lost 3 games in league already - and I have a much better squad than the end of last season too. Unfortunately I just suck at FM :-( hope 09 is a bit easier.

Archived