bookings fines

Goon14

well i don't think its too late to add it to the 09 or is it??

If it's not already been added, it won't be added now. But yeah, fines for bookings have been around for a while (iirc it was 6 bookings last year), so it'd be nice to see this implemented into the game.

Not sure how important it is, as IRL the fine's around £25k, for a premiership club (i assume it scales down for conf etc?) so it's not going to make a big deal of difference.

Obviously i'm all for realism, but this isn't something that would impact the game in any significant way...in much the same way the fines don't impact clubs significantly IRL.

If they add it, all well and good, but i won't be losing any sleep if i don't get meaningless fines in FM.

After 6 bookings a team will automatically get a £25,000 fine, utterly pointless, how is this going to teach teams a lesson, Man U pay thier reserves that a week.

i agree, but it would seem unfair to fine man u more / other teams less just because they're a bigger team.

i reckon that a system similar to driver's license points work, where if man u get another 7 bookings in one match in the next 3 years, they get fined 50,000, and again 75,000, etc.

Yes probaly. Obviously there would have to be an appeal thing for yellow cards, as half of those ysterday were for nothing. I think if a team accumulates so many points they get a deduction. Then every month or so it is reset to zero.

Archived