How do I update my FMH, I'm new :S

Possibly, I wouldn't say we cracked last season, it was more serious bad luck, coupled with Eduardo's horror injury and bad refereeing decisions.

Remember, we only finished four points off you lot, imagine if Lehmann hadn't flapped in those two matches at the beginning of last season, and Clichy hadn't been wrongly penalised in that Birmingham match, we would have won.

I know it's all very well saying that now but surely you can see where i'm coming from.

From what i've seen of us so far i'm definately starting to believe it can happen.

Still, i won't get ahead of myself, it's a looong road ahead!

:thup:

Yup, it's all about the money it seems.

The Ruski's, and now some fat oil baron with a wild imagination, did you see the names he was reeling off saying he was gonna sign them!

Even Chelsea didn't do that, they bought good players for stupid prices that weren't quite top players yet, and they had the bonus of already being a champions league club.

Still, we're gonna keep going, being a self sufficient club.

You were, until you got bought by the yanks!

no no, this is going back at least 7 years! if i remember right we won 3-2. Your talking about the days of Van Der Gouw in goal!

Oh right, fair enough.

I went to that match with a Man utd supporting mate(He had a couple of season tickets), drove three and a half hours to get there, and we won! I remember when we scored, I had to celebrate on the sly because we were right up in the Man Utd end with all the hardcore supporters. I had my Arsenal shirt on under my top!:D

I didn't take it off though, i would have probably been beaten up by an angry Manc!

Still, the drive back was good, not for my mate but there ya go! :D

:thup:

Archived