Fisher Athletic

Hey guys, I've just started a new game with Fisher Athletic but they seem to lose every match 6-0 or more. I can't see what I'm doing any different to any of my other games where I've been successful. so my question is, Has anyone played with Fisher before and was they successful? If so, how were you succesful? Because my Fisher team look like a team of goners and certanties for bottom.

I never managed Fisher but have managed AFC Wimbledon and Welling. Maybe you could have a look in the tactics forum and the good players forum for advice as losing every match 6-0 is obviously not good. How many matches have you played?

I've managed a team in every league and my teams always manage to play football but I'm not changing my tactics just because i'm in the BSS. I'll have to suffer it and wait until they can actually play football.

you really do need to. 4-4-2, no player instructions worked for me..

You don't need to play direct football at all, i've had success in the past playing passing football at that level.

Almost all my tactics have tempo set to close to the fastest you can have and passing almost as short as you can get it, seems to work well for me.

I'm so glad you manage Fisher! I am still playing '07 and have Fisher in their first season in the Prem 2019/20. Get as good scouts as you can, loads of reserve friendlies to get money, hours of searching for players who'll be good in the future. Tactics straight up 442 fairly attacking. Only problem, is being a London club, expanding the stadium once I got to 12K did not happen. 5 years worth of planning rejections limits income a bit. not sure if this is the same in '08 though.

Good luck!

I'm so glad you manage Fisher! I am still playing '07 and have Fisher in their first season in the Prem 2019/20. Get as good scouts as you can, loads of reserve friendlies to get money, hours of searching for players who'll be good in the future. Tactics straight up 442 fairly attacking. Only problem, is being a London club, expanding the stadium once I got to 12K did not happen. 5 years worth of planning rejections limits income a bit. not sure if this is the same in '08 though.

Good luck!

Thanks for that, this will help me loads.

Archived