I need answers please!

i have a lot of questions and i hope you`ll give me the propor answers.

1-did you fix the advantage bug?

2-goals from corner are allowed?

3-a top striker shouldnt shoot the ball from outside the penalty box if he is alone

4-the interaction with the board,specially when it comes to transfers

5-when a player asks for a higher wage or bonus,and you give him all you have and he still doenst accept it

6-an offer to trade Raul for lets say a player from a lower division, should be accept it from the second club

7-a club from lower divisions, but progressing threw years to rech the CL, should attract players

8-the media should be changed!!! it boring to answer the same questions every day

9-please tell me that you added more players pictures

10-Adding favorite persons,club,staff is available?

11-tell me that their will be a chance that a winger would be a top scorer (Cristiano Ronaldo)

12-every club manager,and at the beginnig of the year,puts all the abjectives he wants to reach: ligue,cup,cl,players....

and the board gives him the right budget

13-other club managers should be MORE smarter,and not buy 5 strikers and have only 4 deffenders

14-please tell me that our profile will be more interesting

15-the 3d view will be the same for all the games? (stadium,fans,Ad boards,stadium expansion)

thank you for answering my questions... (hope so)

i have a lot of questions and i hope you`ll give me the propor answers.

1-did you fix the advantage bug? What advantage bug?

2-goals from corner are allowed? Of course they are, why wouldn't they be?

3-a top striker shouldnt shoot the ball from outside the penalty box if he is alone Why not? Some strikers have very good long shots

4-the interaction with the board,specially when it comes to transfers Not actually a question. What about it?

5-when a player asks for a higher wage or bonus,and you give him all you have and he still doenst accept it Not a question again, but perhaps he feels he should move on to better things

6-an offer to trade Raul for lets say a player from a lower division, should be accept it from the second club That doesn't make sense

7-a club from lower divisions, but progressing threw years to rech the CL, should attract players It does, just not too quickly

8-the media should be changed!!! it boring to answer the same questions every day Media has been worked on for FM09

9-please tell me that you added more players pictures Skinning forum for this

10-Adding favorite persons,club,staff is available? Not for you, the manager, but yes for the club

11-tell me that their will be a chance that a winger would be a top scorer (Cristiano Ronaldo) Before Ronaldo, who was the last winger you saw who got top scorer.

12-every club manager,and at the beginnig of the year,puts all the abjectives he wants to reach: ligue,cup,cl,players....

and the board gives him the right budget Yes, they do. What about it?

13-other club managers should be MORE smarter,and not buy 5 strikers and have only 4 deffenders OK. But when did you last see this

14-please tell me that our profile will be more interesting No.

15-the 3d view will be the same for all the games? (stadium,fans,Ad boards,stadium expansion) 3D Mode hasn't really been developed on.

thank you for answering my questions... (hope so)

All but about two of those aren't acctually questions.

their isnt advantage in the game my friend! when your player is fouled and he is totaly alone against the Goal the Ref will call a foul!

In FM 08 its always a foul when you score from a corner

3-a top striker shouldnt shoot the ball from outside the penalty box if he is alone Why not? Some strikers have very good long shots.

Man i talking when he is totaly alone only challenging the GK!!

4-the interaction with the board,specially when it comes to transfers Not actually a question. What about it?

In FM 08 their is not such a thing! when the board decide to sell a player you should have an opinion about it.

5-when a player asks for a higher wage or bonus,and you give him all you have and he still doenst accept it Not a question again, but perhaps he feels he should move on to better things.

You are right but it unlogic! when he is payed 1 000 000 $/month.

6-an offer to trade Raul for lets say a player from a lower division, should be accept it from the second club That doesn't make sense.

why not! Raul wondnt accept it but at least the club should!

11-tell me that their will be a chance that a winger would be a top scorer (Cristiano Ronaldo) Before Ronaldo, who was the last winger you saw who got top scorer.

You are totaly right.

Im asking if at the beginnig of the season the manager can post his objectives and targets.

13-other club managers should be MORE smarter,and not buy 5 strikers and have only 4 deffenders OK. But when did you last see this

IN FM 08

1) Never heard of that bug. What is it?

2) Of course like they always have been

3) Why not? If he thinks that is the best option available and the manager did not tell him not to he should.

4) More interaction with the board is needed to tell them about transfers (I assume you are talking about when the chairman accepts a bid for a player)

5) He may want to leave regardless of what you offer

6) Why would Raul want to go there anyway, maybe they can't pay his wages. It is unrealistic to offer that in the first place.

7) They do

8) I think this is being improved for FM09 as press conferences are being added

9) They probably will if they can but it is due to licensing issues and besides you can download them for free as other people always create facepacks

10) To what? Your own profile? If that is what you mean, I agree I would like this

11) I am sure there already is a chance. It depends what style the manager has.

12) Not sure what you mean here

13) Of course the AI needs to be 'smarter' but I assume it is very hard to make it this way

14) Don't know what you mean? What do you want to make it interesting?

15) 3d view is going to be more general for this version I think

EDIT: I posted this before your post above.

So here is my view taking your above post into account

1) Never noticed the advantage bug

2) That does not happen for me too much

3) Tone down their long shot instructions

4) Agreed

5) Disagree as then the game would be too easy as you could attract everyone if you had enough money

6) Maybe they can't afford the wages and are unwilling to pay them or maybe they already know that he won't come so what is the point

their isnt advantage in the game my friend! when your player is fouled and he is totaly alone against the Goal the Ref will call a foul!

How can a player be totally alone yet still be fouled? I'm sure I've had advantage, it just doesn't happen too often

In FM 08 its always a foul when you score from a corner

Download the patch

3-a top striker shouldnt shoot the ball from outside the penalty box if he is alone Why not? Some strikers have very good long shots.

Man i talking when he is totaly alone only challenging the GK!!

I know you are. Some strikers have very good long shots, they see the keeper is in a dodgy position and think they can take advantage.

In FM 08 their is not such a thing! when the board decide to sell a player you should have an opinion about it.

You can. Most people decide to come on these forums and rant.

5-when a player asks for a higher wage or bonus,and you give him all you have and he still doenst accept it Not a question again, but perhaps he feels he should move on to better things.

You are right but it unlogic! when he is payed 1 000 000 $/month.

No it isn't. Not all players are money-orientated

6-an offer to trade Raul for lets say a player from a lower division, should be accept it from the second club That doesn't make sense.

why not! Raul wondnt accept it but at least the club should!

Because maybe the club know that Raul wouldn't accept it, so think theres no point trying. Thats like Darlington trying to sign Torres.

You are totaly right.

I often am...

Im asking if at the beginnig of the season the manager can post his objectives and targets.

They already do. The board asks you what you think you an achieve, and they set your budget according to it

IN FM 08

*sigh*... Post a screenshot and I'll post a proper answer.

Please try to make your posts more understandable, it's like an exam trying to read that!

Archived