Win the league by ?

what is the most you have won a league by?

how many games were left in the season?

what did you finish on and what did 2nd place finish on?

(if you cant remember exactly, give a good estimate to what it really was)

mine :

won with Barcelona. Played 31

W 27.........D 1........L 3........Goals For 77........Goals Against 21.......Goal Diff. 56........Points 82

end of season : I finished on 98 points. 2nd place Valencia finished on 78 (20 point difference)

so most i won by is 20 points.

there was 7 games left to play.

I'm hoping we do and go on a giant killing run :D

Yeah........much as i like you, and Leeds. I just can't see it tbh, maybe if you got Newcastle or something, but Arsenal, nope!

I know you like to play your passing football, and when you try to play that sort of football against the masters, we hurt you!:D

Hmmm, it seems I can't fit my head out of a doorway now :D:thup:

I reckon the score would be:

Leeds 2-3 Arsenal

Becchio Nasri

Beckford Walcott

-------- Fabregas

:D

Leeds will win the league, Arsenal will get 2nd or 3rd, behind Liverpool(My family supports them, but I support Everton, but we all live in birmingham :confused:, so not being bias) Arsenal are a great passing side and a very good teamworking and attacking side, their defence lets them down sometimes and goalies and dodjy refs :D

I reckon the score would be:

Leeds 2-3 Arsenal

Becchio Nasri

Beckford Walcott

-------- Fabregas

:D

Leeds will win the league, Arsenal will get 2nd or 3rd, behind Liverpool(My family supports them, but I support Everton, but we all live in birmingham :confused:, so not being bias) Arsenal are a great passing side and a very good teamworking and attacking side, their defence lets them down sometimes and goalies and dodjy refs :D

Your being a bit generous there, also it wouldn't be Walcott or Nasri because the Carling Cup team's all youngsters.

I'd say 4 - 1 or something :D.

Goals from Wilshere, Vela and Bendtner or Frimpong! And Beckford with a consolation goal.

It's all specualtion though we might never meet them!

Fair enough, I wouldn't expect you to know our youngsters.

He's an up and coming Englishman who's a little bit younger than Wilshere.

He's a speedy and skillful winger/attacker who now scores regularly for the Under 18's and reserves, Wenger's already said he might be in the team against Sheffield United.

A definate talent and one to look out for!

:thup:

Hahahaha Frimpong? Where abouts in England is he from?!

I'm not being biased but I reckon if we did get Arsenal in the Cup it would be a great spectacle for both sets of fans and neutral alike! If, like COTA says, the youngsters play I wouldn't be suprised if it was very, very close!

Archived