Crazy goalkeeping

I've just signed a regen keeper for PAOK. In his first game, a friendly, he kept smashing it off the oppositions bar from his box before finally succeeding. He ended the game with 5 goals, 4 of which were 100+yards and one which was a free kick. The next game, he scored 2 from 100+ yards. Has anyone ever seen of anything like this before? Is this a clear bug?

Neji, what is this .pkm of which you speak? Keeper has now scored 15 in 4 pre season games!

This sounds awesome :D

For the pkm, goto the match(s) which he scored these crazy goals and in the lower left hand corner, you should have the option to save the match. Do that and upload it. Its just so others can watch it, I'm certainly interested to see it!

Have you got the 8.0.2 patch? If not download and install asap. It won't need to start a new game for this patch so just keep playing. You should also perhaps check his attacking mentality stat.

He has quite good keeper stats, but nothing spectacular. I have FMM but he hasn't been tampered with, I don't do that. there's no PPM's or anything on it, and the last game I played I too got that 'match square root table parameter too big' error continuously. Maybe I should just keep him for my Champions Cup games!

I hope there isn't a bug in your save, and that you have some backups!

I have seen, every once in a blue moon, a GK or DC kick the ball with special permission from NASA and the ESA, rocketing far beyond the endline and never coming down. I have wondered what triggers this. Maybe the answer is in your save...

Archived