Solihull Moors

Plus im only allowed one coach but have squeezed it to 3 at the moment, how can I change that?

This is just because of your reputation, has got nothing to do with facilities, until you increase your rep you can't get more coaches.

You can always get more staff than they allow you mind, ie 1=3 3=5 etc

i got about 5 million in the bank now... i got loads of sell on clauses so it should rise steadily a fulham come in for one of my strikers at 700k

Blimey! I am well under budget, spent hardly anything, made some great profit on sales and I am only up to £1.65m! I have had a couple of good cup runs and even a few trophies in the cabinet - I can only dream of £5m!!

Well - looks like you might get a new stadium before me, keep us updated!

thanks for your help guys... i appreciate it...

ginger dude... ive been rejecting bids like crazy and if they give me double or if they're good players triple what they offered me first... slap on a few causes and its all gud... the key thing is to get as much as you can come in monthly also keep a small squad... with plenty of loans and buy younger players give them times on the pitch subbing them constantly and you'll be in luck with that young player thenext season he will start picking up a lil

Archived