Champions League

I'm curious has anyone ever won the champions league with all players PA160 or less?

I always buy players with a PA170+ as a general rule, am i wrong because i notice some players with fantastic stats in the right area's for a position but with rubbish PA so i have no confidence in them.

I'm curious has anyone ever won the champions league with all players PA160 or less?

I always buy players with a PA170+ as a general rule, am i wrong because i notice some players with fantastic stats in the right area's for a position but with rubbish PA so i have no confidence in them.

I never cheat with FMScout or any similar tool so I have no idea.

Although, I've not won the Champions League since CM2. :D

Best I've done is get to the semis with Zenit(lost to Chelsea on away goals), won the Uefa Cup with Shakhtar(if that counts).

Anyway CA or PA doesn't matter really unless the player stats can back it up. Take Ilsinho for example, for me has been the best right wingback & comes cheap too. His PA is 169 I think, but he can do as good of job as Danny Alves or Maicon.

I don't know the PA and CA's of my players so I couldn't tell you.

I think I may have though. I was once Wigan and the manager before me got into the CL but left in the summer. I took over and the squad was pretty average, I did win the CL but did poor in the Premiership. I think some of the players would have had 160 below but maybe not all. I couldn't be sure though.

I don't know the PA and CA's of my players so I couldn't tell you.

I think I may have though. I was once Wigan and the manager before me got into the CL but left in the summer. I took over and the squad was pretty average, I did win the CL but did poor in the Premiership. I think some of the players would have had 160 below but maybe not all. I couldn't be sure though.

That's one hell of an achievment. Imagine that "Wigan win the Champions League!"

Having won it in Switzerland and Serbia and it has also been won in Norway, Poland and Northern Ireland by other people with players that don't look as good as top premiership guys I would assume they have a low CA/PA. I really don't know how much but their stats look worse than your general star player in a traditionally big team.

Best I've done is get to the semis with Zenit(lost to Chelsea on away goals), won the Uefa Cup with Shakhtar(if that counts).

Anyway CA or PA doesn't matter really unless the player stats can back it up. Take Ilsinho for example, for me has been the best right wingback & comes cheap too. His PA is 169 I think, but he can do as good of job as Danny Alves or Maicon.

I have Ilsinho in my team and he cant get a game because he cant perform.

Whs. If a player has good attributes in key areas, he's a good player. PA doesn't matter, it's just how good they could get (and even then they could be poor).

i once won the champs league with fulham, in 2009/10, and the squad was by far nothing special, so i'd be pretty close to all 160 PA, if not then the average PA would've been. i don't count it as much of achievement though, i felt that the game cheated in the draws in my favour! i had something like hertha, a poor psg team, a fortunate away goal win against sporting, then anderlecht in the final. all the other teams in the draws were r. madrid, barca, inter, etc, and i'd get the worst team every draw!

Players with ability 150 are usually very good , PA does not play ball CA does .

I have won the CL with Olympiakos ( ok i had a Dutch DM with PA 170 on loan from Hamburg) and Brann , players with ability >160 do not exist in those leagues .

Ability isn't everything , you have to look at their stats and then placing the right role to each one.

The best part is that big clubs never bid players with PA <160 so you can have them in your team as long as you like .

Ilsinho is a good player.. so is bosingwa and both really cheap £8mil (compared to £20mil+)

Archived