What's the furthest you've got?

Never been further than 2012,i just can't bring myself to go further as i get bored been with the same team for some reason, perhaps its because i dont manage low league.:confused:

Thats the reason.

I have career games, so I move around teams.

The fursthest I've been is 2034.

Got quite a few 07 saves into the mid-2020's, always got bored then though for some reason. The furthest I've got on 08 is 2018 (current game with Notts County). It's harder to keep myself hooked on this version because the regens are so poor.

Might've got further on older versions (pre-FM), but can't recall all the games too clearly.

furthest ive been is 2012 Maderia followed by a season at Cardiff and the save corrupt was very into that game as well could have taken it further. Now back at my loved Rangers in 2010/2011 season and going strong, the rest of the league are all getting stronger keeping it interesting and hibs got bought over by some costortium so they have a bit of money to spend so i think ill be sticking around at Ibrox for a little while to see if i can manage the 9 in a row if not beat it.

I always get to about 2015. I always change countries and do a career game. I usually start in France, move to Germany then England. I have never done Italy or Spain. Not for any particular reason though other than I don't always load their leagues. I must start doing them though. I have been playing the game and previous versions for over 10 years. I get bored with the whole game and always start again. I recognise teenagers that I thought about buying and see them as wonderkids and superstars and start again making a point of buying them early. Not quite cheating, more like a time travel option!! I have a lap top solely for FM now (because I am sad) and will keep the same game going for ages on FM2009 with loads of leagues.

I got up to 2037 with CM 01/02. Ever since then I've been hoping to repeat that, but I don't think I've gotten past 2014. I just had more time back then.

But that was a great career!

I remember buying Tuncay when he was an unknown, bringing him up to one of the best talents in the world and selling him when he "wanted a new challenge," the whole team got mad at me!

Good days.

Archived