Anyone seen this before?

Thanks, my proudest moment was probably getting KR (Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur - the team I'm manager of) to the Champions League group stage in 2065, beating MTK-Ripo, Club Brugge and Galatasary in the 1st/2nd and 3rd Qualifying Rounds, before being placed in the same group as AC Milan, Schalke and Celtic - giving me absolutely no chance!

Thanks, my proudest moment was probably getting KR (Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur - the team I'm manager of) to the Champions League group stage in 2065, beating MTK-Ripo, Club Brugge and Galatasary in the 1st/2nd and 3rd Qualifying Rounds, before being placed in the same group as AC Milan, Schalke and Celtic - giving me absolutely no chance!

At least you're not one of those person that gets the worst BSP team and make them european campions in less than 10 years.

Slightly different thing here but has anyone ever seen this.

Player

This guy worth £12m was offered to my lower mid table Stockport team on a free transfer. I no hes bad but for free?

What do you think?

Ps Sorry I changed the topic.

Completely different thing.

New thread for this please, don't want to take over the previous thread.

Slightly different thing here but has anyone ever seen this.

Player

This guy worth £12m was offered to my lower mid table Stockport team on a free transfer. I no hes bad but for free?

What do you think?

Ps Sorry I changed the topic.

Even though he seems to be in pounds, its probably changed to zimbabwean dollars or something and hes worth 100k, check the preferences

Archived