PDA

View Full Version : Sigh..

Fatt
20-09-2008, 20:25
Well, i can't download FM08, ive had my disc since the game was released (its in perfect condition) but everytime i try and download it on my other pc (it has windows vista) it doesnt start up the installation process, i have tried to install it before but because the game screwed up i had to uninstall it, ever since then its never opened up the installation process again, any suggestions on how i can get it to work? (System restore doesnt work).

Neji
20-09-2008, 20:29
Do you mean it doesn't start automatically, or it doesn't start at all?

You can try going to 'My Computer' and right clicking on the drive that FM is in and click explore. Then run setup.exe

Glyn
20-09-2008, 20:59
Well, i can't download FM08, ive had my disc since the game was released (its in perfect condition) but everytime i try and download it on my other pc (it has windows vista) it doesnt start up the installation process, i have tried to download it before but because the game screwed up i had to uninstall it, ever since then its never opened up the installation process again, any suggestions on how i can get it to work? (System restore doesnt work).

How do you mean 'download it'?

Fatt
20-09-2008, 21:05
I mean install it :P, and yes it doesnt even start when i do that, sorry for forgetting to mention it on my start up post.

trekman
21-09-2008, 13:33
Does the other pc have the latest version of Directx and Java? If not download these and try again. If that fails then have a look in the pc support forum for more info.

ths
21-09-2008, 13:50
Have you tried a clean re-install (http://www.sigames.com/sibase.php?type=view&id=209)?

Fatt
21-09-2008, 18:20
Yeah, tried both, neither works.