Just installed a new OS ... do I need to purchase game AGAIN???

Hi there,

I have a feeling I'm screwed here, but I'm wondering if there's a way to avoid buying WSM2008 (I'm in Canada) for a third time.

I downloaded it onto my work laptop last fall and everything was great. But in January, I changed jobs and got a new work laptop so I had to download it and purchase it a second time.

Now, I've just upgraded my Mac from Tiger to Leopard (full install, not simple upgrade) and when I open the game, it's telling me I haven't registered.

Since I've already paid for it twice and I'll soon be buying 2009, I really don't want to download/purchase 2008 again. Is there a way I can recover my last registration info so that I don't have to buy it a third time?

Thanks a lot for taking the time.

Peeps

I downloaded it onto my work laptop last fall and everything was great. But in January, I changed jobs and got a new work laptop so I had to download it and purchase it a second time.

Should you really be playing the game when your supposed to be working?;) Seriously though perhaps you could email someone at si who should be able to help you out. It seems rather unfair to me that you've have to purchase the game a second time and now possibly a third!

Archived