Chairman Status? Please help!

Ask in the editor's forum.

I think there's something called a DDT file or something like that that will "Make Me Chairman". You can use this to have Newcastle taken over. Alternatively you could just remove Ashley all together- then the club will be looking for investors.

Well I have just started the 08/09 season, I am Man City, and I wanted to get rid of the doctor. He is currently 108 years old, hates Man City and has a loyalty rating of one.

Do you think it is because it isn't a new game then?

Definately. The editor edits databases, when you start a new game you choose the database. If you want to play with these effects (disliking club etc.) in place then you need to start a new game with your edited database.

It may be something an unofficial editor may be able to do though.

Same here - I made my wife the chair(man) but now she's left me I want her to leave the club. I've used FMM to try everything to make the club hate her and her hate the club, but still it says she loves the club and will never leave. I don't want to abandon a perfectly good campaign just because the stupis slag wants to sleep around - I mean, priorities! :mad:

Solved! To change the chairman status, need to edit Mike Ashley's board confidence (under non-player data) to something low like 10 and when you start a new game, it'll show that the chairman "will listen to offers"

Update:

I don't know if the time is random or not but only changing board confidence seemed to take a while. Tested until 2010 and Ashley was still in charge. Made fan confidence low as well and added Newcastle to his disliked clubs and he was finally gone by 2009.

Archived