Teams favoured personal

I've been managing Chelsea for 6 seasons now and have won every competiton possible. Prem 5 times in a row (currently in my 6th season) FA Cup twice, Carling Cup 4 times, Champions League 3 times (runners-up twice :( )and the Super Cup 3 times. I'm now second in the Hall of Fame behind the legend that is Alex Ferguson but i'm still not in Chelsea's Favoured personal? :S I'm also in all of my players Favoured personal, same with the staff and with a lot of the reserve team as I like to promote youth. But i'm not in the team's favoured personal. (I've also rejected offers from Real, Barca, Man U, Inter etc etc, basically every big team in the world) but i'm still not in there :(. Anybody know why?

Can't exactly say why but I had something similar: I managed to win several trophys in only 3 seasons with Hoffenheim, I was favoured personnel and when I joined Lyon I disappeared in the list. Sure if I would have gone to Bayern or so ... but I went to a different country. I was a bit sad I must admit!

Can't exactly say why but I had something similar: I managed to win several trophys in only 3 seasons with Hoffenheim, I was favoured personnel and when I joined Lyon I disappeared in the list. Sure if I would have gone to Bayern or so ... but I went to a different country. I was a bit sad I must admit!
i think it's a bit of a bug tbh, i've only ever been a club's favoured person once since fm07, and like calvin, the minute i left the club i've disappeared. the system must be flawed imo

When you leave a club your relationship with them becomes -100%. It's very unrealistic in most circumstances and I hope it is different in FM09.

I'm having a similar problem with Chimney Corner, they were a nobody team in Northern Ireland, i've taken them to the top league, won in 2 times running, won the Irish cup 2 years running, the Antrim cup 3 years running, the league cup 2 years running and been runners up 3 other times, they are now clearly the best team in the country and still improving, i trust that eventually i'll become one of their favourites and i refuse to move on until then but maybe they know this and is why they don't add me. ;)

I'm having a similar problem with Chimney Corner, they were a nobody team in Northern Ireland, i've taken them to the top league, won in 2 times running, won the Irish cup 2 years running, the Antrim cup 3 years running, the league cup 2 years running and been runners up 3 other times, they are now clearly the best team in the country and still improving, i trust that eventually i'll become one of their favourites and i refuse to move on until then but maybe they know this and is why they don't add me. ;)

I managed Chimney Corner and after I got promotion from the 2nd division, I was added to the clubs favoured personnel but then I left and I was not on it anymore.

I think once you leave you are taken off if you are on it.

I managed Chimney Corner and after I got promotion from the 2nd division, I was added to the clubs favoured personnel but then I left and I was not on it anymore.

I think once you leave you are taken off if you are on it.

As canvey!! said, if you leave a club you are added to disliked personel at 100.

Sometimes i sign a player , and then the enxt day he is on the clubs favoured personal , yet players that have scored 20+ gaols for the team over several seasons , are not :S

Hopefully Alan Shearer will be included in the DB on 09.

And Matt Le Tissier.

And why is Mourinho not on Chelsea's favourite personnel list? I though the Chelski's love him.

Archived