Something I've always wanted to know

Your amount of posts increases your status.

To become a moderator is a little different though.

Existing Admins/Mods do the appointing of Moderators through a voting system.

Within the Moderators Discussion forum, Admins/Mods nominate users for debate. After debating a thread will be opened for a Yes or No vote.

Throughout this procedure, notification to or involvement of nominees is strictly not permitted. The only time anyone will hear about the outcome is when an email is sent to the winner with the offering of Modship

The offer of Modship will be for a one month trial covering one forum. Once the trial is finished, full Modship may be offered with the possibility of Mod'ing more forums.

So what do we look for in a Moderator?

A) Regular quality posts

B) Good CM/FM/EHM/OOTP game knowledge

C) Respect the House Rules and Guidelines.

D) Be a respected member of the message board.

E) Be able to post on the board throughout the week

F) Preferably have some form of instant messaging system, but not essential.

G) Someone who is mature, sensible, constructive and always willing to lend a hand to fellow board members.

Please note, with the exception of Sports Interactive everyone associated with this boards maintenance and upkeep is a voluntary worker and receives no financial benefits for their contribution.

i agree, imo Neji's one of the most present non-mods, and from what i've read of his he meets all the criteria he put in post 2. when's the next voting thing then?

btw how many posts does it take to get part-timer, youth team, third team, etc?

I would also like to know this, and whats the order of them?

Amateur, Part-timer, youth team, third team, Reserve team, First team, International player then I think it's International Star Player? not sure about the last one though. Don't hesitate to tell me if i've left any out.

Amateur, Part-timer, youth team, third team, Reserve team, First team, International player then I think it's International Star Player? not sure about the last one though. Don't hesitate to tell me if i've left any out.

I think the only one you left out was "Runs A Pub", which is the highest achievement iirc :D

don't worry 'bout it dh2004. I was languishing around 1000-2000 for aggggggggggges. Then all of a sudden, I got interested in a few topics in the forum, which lead to me posting more regularly in other topics, and I checked my karma one time and had like 5,000 posts. I couldn't believe it.!

I rarely post in the forums, i only read, but when i do post, expect it to be quality!

Honestly, other than being a proud pompous fool, i don't post that often as I am busy most of the time to post. However, when October-December comes, I shall be free.

First team squad, first team sub before first team, Star Player before International, Retired, Runs a Pub and Legend after International Star Player.

Archived