Can you play FM08 save games in FM09?

robd

Can anyone tell me if i will be able to import my current FM08 game into FM09 and carry on playing it (with the new features etc) or would i have to start a new game in FM09 instead?

I'm assuming i can, but i wanted to check before i purchased FM09.

Thanks

You've never been able to play a game started on one version then continued on a new one as far as I can remember. If you start a game on the demo you will be able to continue it on the full release but I don't think theres much point in that because the demo only includes a small database.

You've never been able to play a game started on one version then continued on a new one as far as I can remember. If you start a game on the demo you will be able to continue it on the full release but I don't think theres much point in that because the demo only includes a small database.

And it also brings things up that only happen on either games continued from the demo or fake games.

I remember when the full FM08 came out, loads of people were accused of having fake games but they just continued from the demo!

I think one of the things was a lot of small teams(e.g Andorra, Kasackstan) were competing it the World Cup instead of the Italies, the Brazils...

Archived