Moderators...

Yeah I posted a thread there but it got closed. After it got closed I read the posting rules to see if they could shed any light on why it was closed and it seems to say you can't ask for any tactics off people. So where can I ask for them? If i can that is?, I'm sure I was able to ask for tactics a few months ago.

You probably can't ask for tactics as it opens the floodgates.

If you want a tactic there are many posted that you can read how they work and download if you want.

If you need help with a tactic post as much detail as necessary and someone will help.

If you just want a tactic for a given team and you are at the start of the game then a better place to look/ask would be in the specific team's thread in the Good Player Guide forum.

Ah, just looked at your posts and I see the one you are referring to, it was actually in the tactics forum.

There is a sticky in there which states you are not allowed to request specific tactics, but if you are after a reason why you are probably better off contacting the moderators of that particular forum directly.

Tactics? You cheating scumbag - get outta here! ;)

Why is this cheating? I was just looking for a bit of guidance. I never necessarily said I'd use them

Ah, just looked at your posts and I see the one you are referring to, it was actually in the tactics forum.

There is a sticky in there which states you are not allowed to request specific tactics, but if you are after a reason why you are probably better off contacting the moderators of that particular forum directly.

Ok cheers Dafuge

Your best typing up your team and what tactics you have tried with player instructions etc. Then people will give you advice, hints and tips on what you should try etc help you develop the tactic you are working on or have tried out for your team specific to the players you have in your team.

Your best typing up your team and what tactics you have tried with player instructions etc. Then people will give you advice, hints and tips on what you should try etc help you develop the tactic you are working on or have tried out for your team specific to the players you have in your team.

I sorted my team and tactics but then I realised that whenever I choose my tactics they never do very well so I was asking for a bit of guidance of what tactics suit Everton best.

I sorted my team and tactics but then I realised that whenever I choose my tactics they never do very well so I was asking for a bit of guidance of what tactics suit Everton best.

Yeah but put the tactics and instructions all in the thread. Have a look at other posts made like that to give you some idea. Thats the way it works in that section. :thup:

Archived