PDA

View Full Version : Is there a limit to number of feeder clubs?

Akaz1976
19-09-2008, 19:00
I just accepted job with the spurs and i was wondering if i would have to end current relationships in order to get more feeder clubs?

Beneamata
19-09-2008, 19:06
I just accepted job with the spurs and i was wondering if i would have to end current relationships in order to get more feeder clubs?

Most I've heard of on here is around 30! Generally I think it's around 20 though.Torino drew the line at my 5!

trekman
19-09-2008, 20:30

Whats wrong with the one's you currently have? Whats not there that you want.? I think it would probably be a good idea to keep a few for sending youngsters on loan to.

If its a wp or merchandising feeder you want you'll just have to ask the board and hope you get a good one (not guaranteed sadly).

yankee_ram
19-09-2008, 20:33
I am playing as Red Star Belgrade and only have 5 feeder clubs. My board won't let me get a Commerical link for some reason which is very annoying.

ssestig
19-09-2008, 20:35
slightly off topic you need to be there about 18 months if you want to choose what type of link you want.

Gerry-Atric
19-09-2008, 20:43
It depends on club, if you aint using ones you got then they arent gunna let you add more in my experience.

Beneamata
19-09-2008, 21:09
It depends on club, if you aint using ones you got then they arent gunna let you add more in my experience.

OT a bit, but I thought this would be useful to you -

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=10174&highlight=dynamo+moscow

apparently it doesn't really matter if you use the ones you've got, or not. I know it's slightly different from what you're saying, just thought it'd be useful.