Which Team To Go (Please Help!)

Ryan - you can start a second manager within the same game to be a club manager, that's what I tend to do to keep the international management interesting. Essentially you're playing a two-player hotseat game.

As for the question, its really going to depend on what leagues you've got active. I'd recommend whoever the not-Barcelona, not-Real C.L. qualifier from Spain is in your year (Villareal, maybe?), or Bayern Munich .. the other interesting one is to find a weaker team which qualified for the UEFA Cup via a domestic Cup, so they have a real challenge ahead of them.

Regarding getting a job for your first manager, when he's between international events, "Go on Holiday", "Apply for all jobs". Yes, you're not going to get hired for Man U, Barca, or the like .. but you should be able to get a job .. and club success will bring your rep up pretty quickly. I had a South Korea manager who could only get a job at NEC in the Dutch Premiership, despite success with South Korea .. but after just over a year with NEC he was able to move to Fiorentina.

Im currently Scotland manager, qualified for World Cup but cant get a good club job so i'm getting bored

What club should i start as? Id like to be in Champions League and a bit of money to spend

If you want to remain in Scotland then obviously it would have to be either side of the old firm. Alternatively go to one of the big 4 in England where you'll have more money.

Ryan - you can start a second manager within the same game to be a club manager, that's what I tend to do to keep the international management interesting. Essentially you're playing a two-player hotseat game.

Wouldn't you tend to be biase and call up your own players to the international team though??

Wouldn't you tend to be biase and call up your own players to the international team though??

Depends. My S.Korea manager had it the other way around, he bought a player for NEC because the kid had caught his eye in the national team .. but for the most part, there was very little interaction between my two sides; it simply wasn't an issue because there was no overlap.

Archived