Two sponsors?

Neji

I don't know if this is normal, despite playing hour and hours of FM. Is having two sponsors normal in FM?

I ask because, I've never really paid that much attention before but upon starting a new game and checking out my finances at Middlesbrough, I noticed I have two. I've never seen this before but in all fairness that could be because I haven't paid much attention.

shirtssponsorswc2.png

Seen it a few times at clubs i've taken over. My current Arsenal game i have 3 sponsers.

A 10 year stadium sponser at £4mil a year

A 10 year general sponser at £7mil a year

A 4 year shirt sponser at £2.5mil a year

I understand the stadium and shirt deals with Arsenal but have no idea what the general deal is for.

Seen it a few times at clubs i've taken over. My current Arsenal game i have 3 sponsers.

A 10 year stadium sponser at £4mil a year

A 10 year general sponser at £7mil a year

A 4 year shirt sponser at £2.5mil a year

I understand the stadium and shirt deals with Arsenal but have no idea what the general deal is for.

Is the stadium one in at the start of the game?

Thing is here though, they are both kit sponsors :confused:

Also, does anyone know if Boro have two from the start?

yea im pretty sure u can on the editor

Actually I don't think you can. I've never seen anything in the editor about sponsorship. Maybe you can change this with an editor like FMM but I don't think you can with the official one.

one sponsor could be on the front of the shirt, one could be on the back, or one could be the home kit one the away

they've all happened IRL

Well thats what I thought but was wondering if these are actually in FM.

Archived