Playing FM while watching on TV.

When I am playing FM while watching a game on TV, I sometimes get a little confused, (just for a second), as to what has happened in what game.

If a player is sent off on TV then on occasion it crosses my mind that I have actually lost a player in FM.

Well I suppose this is normal and something that we all exxperience at one time or another.

Watching Villa in the UEFA Cup at the moment though it has just taken a bit of a twist.

I crank up the game and put the TV on at the same time.

Villa are playing some Bulgarian outfit (beginning with Lov) and as the game loads I see that they are drawing 1-1. It looks a pretty crappy game so I get on with playing FM and keep it on in the background.

My next league game is away to Hayes and Yeading, so I select my team, change tactics accordingly and off we go.

We are soon a couple of goals up but we go in 2-1 up at half time. As I am making some changes at half time I see that there is a Bulgarian lying on the floor and with the ref overing over him, the commentators are saying that he had already been booked and it looks like he will be getting a red when he gets up. As soon as we kick off the 2nd half, my opposition have a player sent off almost at exactly the same time as the Bulgarian is recieving his marching orders. I have a little chuckle aqnd continue to clan the kitchen while half watching/listening to bthe Villa game. When I sit down to play FM again, we make the game safe with a 3rd goal before Hayes & Yeading have a 2nd player sent off. At exactly the same time, the commentator on "5" is getting excited and Villa have been awarded a pen and the Bulgarians have had another player sent off.

What's the chances of that:cool:?

What's the chances of that:cool:?

extremely slim? :p

i know what you mean about the confusing part though, i've stopped watching football and playing fm for the moment because watching MOTD on saturday, i honestly couldn't tell you what was happening in either game. every time a team scores i think i've scored and vice versa. i may be going crazy...

Thats pretty funny. I often get mixed up when i decide to play pro-ev at the same time as FM. I'll be 3-0 up in pro-ev which makes me think i'm winning on my FM match when in fact i'm losing, but i haven't been paying attention! Very confusing.

I occasionally find when i'm reading things on the internet the TV in the background will say the same word that i'm reading at the exact same time. Bit weird when it happens!

Archived