Strikers

On my Real Madrid save Robinho the last season has been really poor and i'm struggling to get him back to his best... hes always done pretty well then 2 seasons ago he was amazing and scored 52 goals in 50(2) games. Him and Benzema were such a deadly striker force.. the season after i found him kinda struggling and he eventually racked up about 23 goals in i dno 50? games roughly. Totally unlike him.. now next season he is struggling even further (getting a lot of 6s in a row, ive told him to buck his ideas up and he responded well by stating he was going to double his efforts as he knows he hasn't hit his top form in quite a while) Yet he's still really struggling :( - he's only 29 and its a shame i think i'm gna have to replace him as i'm finding it hard to score atm as benzema is out injured...

Anyway, any1 else had a similar problem like this where a player has just kinda turned bad?

same tactics lol just seems to not play that well... only thing ive changed is the skin but that won't make a difference. ive basically had same team for a while... mainly fringe players that get moved around who don't make it into the first team... think hes scored like3 in about 15 matches now oh well... i wasn't really lookin for help just wonderin if any1 else had something similar happen to him :)

Perhaps your other players are getting "past it".

But you're Madrid...Buy another striker!

I have been having a similar thing, Bojan scores 39 league goals one season and I buy another striker (and therefore move Aguero the the tip of the Diamond) and Bojan's been good, but no where near as good as the last few years. I put it down to change, the fact Nasri is no longer playing, bad luck and old age (He's 29 now!). He'll go back to scoring again (he better..he's only 6 goals away from being the highest ever scorer at my club)

Actually, I have had a similar problem.

I had Stancu on my last save I played and he hit something like 70 goals in two seasons but the next season he just couldn't hit the back of the net. He carried on like that, too. Never got his form back from the prvious two seasons. I could never put my finger on it.

I put it down to him overachieving in those two seasons because his attributes weren't all that good tbh.

I've had players go on "dry spells" of about 7 games without a goal, but not much more than that. Once I thought Henry was playing really badly and not scoring enough, but in actual fact he was league top scorer and had more goals than games... I guess he just wasn't getting the ratings he deserved.

Perhaps your other players are getting "past it".

But you're Madrid...Buy another striker!

I have been having a similar thing, Bojan scores 39 league goals one season and I buy another striker (and therefore move Aguero the the tip of the Diamond) and Bojan's been good, but no where near as good as the last few years. I put it down to change, the fact Nasri is no longer playing, bad luck and old age (He's 29 now!). He'll go back to scoring again (he better..he's only 6 goals away from being the highest ever scorer at my club)

I love Nasri... he is immense! Powers them in AND places them in! Fantastic stuff!

Yeah i brought back soldado last year as i sold him for 8mil w/ buy back till raul and van nistelrooy died and he was playin well at villareal so got him back but not him or robinho can replicate the form of robinho from 2 seasons ago! I might have a clear out at end of season some are gettin close to 28/29 lol wayyyy too old! Amazingly tho Lucio who is now 35(but does not get in the team)(i can't offload him!:mad:) still has 14 pace and acceleration which IMO is pretty darn good! :D

Had same sort of thing with torres at liverpool,i have 3 top class stickers in him, aguero and guilerme the brazil sticker who becomes awsome.Torres and ageuro had always been first choice but when torres form dropped I rotated the 3 so they would ply a few games each. Since doing that torres has been back to his best!

Archived