Problem !! Please, help ! (FM 2008)

When you say the game always stops at the same moment do you mean it always crashes on the same date during a game? If so this will most probably be due to a corrupt save, which can be caused by many things, ususally by programs running at the same time as FM such as virus scans.

If it is a corrupt save you should be ok if you've been using the three file rolling autosave. If you have then you can go to Load Game and you'll see a V2 and V3 of your save game name. Try one of these and you'll go back a month or two and will have not completely lost your save. If you haven't used three file rolling autosave (available in preferences) then you've probably lost that save and will have to start again

Yes. It's stop in the same date. Always.

I have already tried to load other "save game" of a preceding month, but it's stops howewer in the date 1 December 2009. I've tried to change the coach'name, but it's useless.

PS. In "Load Game" I find also : "come on shrewsbury" (backup-01). Than other "load" with (backup 2) (backup 3 etc.) .

PS II: during the game appears an error: "Arroy access out of bounds".

Thank, I wait answer

Are you using any edited databases or anything like that?

In all honesty it sounds like a corrupt save game. Unfortunately you may have no choice but to start a new game. I'd recommend saving the game to a different file name after half a season and then switching between the two ever half season. That way if one gets corrupted you still have the other one and at most lose half a season, which is better than the whole save.

This method is a must for long term games imo.

Edit: Although before starting a new game try Neji's advice first.

Archived