famous players

wardog

i done a search sorry if there is a topic i couldnt find it.

Was woundering has anyone had a player with a celebrity name or former footballer name player for them

i recently got Stephen Henry as a right back, if only his stats managed his snooker ability.

Was woundering has anyone had a player with a celebrity name or former footballer name player for them

i recently got Stephen Henry as a right back, if only his stats managed his snooker ability.

on an old man utd game i had a william churchill he was rubbish though and i ended up flogging him to macclesfield in league 2

IIRC I have a newgen called Eddie Cantona, but don't quote me on that. I've told this story before, but when you edited CM97/98 the regens had a mixture of previous player names, I ended up with a player called Simon-John Roberto Carlos in the youth team, I had put myself in the game hence the Simon-John part.

Marvin Gay (not quite the real spelling irl), Johnathon Ross, iirc there's a George Lucas in the game at the start

I've just sold "Gordon Bennett", not really a famous person, more of a famous expression. he had promise, PA was 170+, but for a DM a marking stat of 3 was not good enough. Sold to everton for 4.8mil plus 50%.

I've also found me and my uncle's name, but the were greyed out

On an old Brazilian lower league game I had a back line of Wellington, Ben Hur, Caesar, and a Macedonian called Alexander. With Jefferson and Washington as back ups.

i had kafka running around in the reserves for a few years. no doubt his desire to become a senior player inspired him to write 'metamorphosis'

When he got tackled, would he lay on his back wiggling his feeble limbs in the air?

IIRC I have a newgen called Eddie Cantona, but don't quote me on that. I've told this story before, but when you edited CM97/98 the regens had a mixture of previous player names, I ended up with a player called Simon-John Roberto Carlos in the youth team, I had put myself in the game hence the Simon-John part.

suddenly "Nomis" becomes clear!

on topic- i've had a george lucas and a gordon brown, there have probably been others.

Don't you mean Stephen HenDry?

Archived