2 Year Loans

It's not something I've thought too much about, but if it happens more and more IRL, then yeah, let's put it in the game. I won't be overly arsed if it's not in there though.

I might be wrong, but I'd have thought that such long loan deals would almost always be subject to a transfer fee of some description. Might be wrong though.

It's not something I've thought too much about, but if it happens more and more IRL, then yeah, let's put it in the game. I won't be overly arsed if it's not in there though.

I might be wrong, but I'd have thought that such long loan deals would almost always be subject to a transfer fee of some description. Might be wrong though.

Chelsea did it with crespo and got stuff all. The morons, they just loan out anyone...

it'd be nice to see, won't break hearts if it's not there, but if it adds realism i'm all for it. i'd also like to see being able to send a player out on loan until he is granted a work permit, eg alex at chelsea.

work permits is one area where it would be exceptionally useful. How nice would it be to have an option to "loan until EU national"?

Archived