Sorry if this question is stupid!

Well its about the monthy installments transfer option. I have two questions but the first one I think I already know:

1- Say I put up 500k over 24 months would that be 500k ever month or divided into the months

2- Do you have to have the money in your transfer budget to offer monthly installments for example if I had 500k and I offered 700k in monthly installments would it cancel the transfer or would that be ok!

Thanks Guys

Never tried monthly installments but I would imagine that it would be

1. 500k over 24 months not 500k per month. If it were 500k per month that would mean that you end up paying 12000000 (if my sums are right!)

2. I'm pretty sure you have to have the total amount of the transfer in your account or the transfer would get cancelled.

From the GPTG FAQ wrote:

XII. How are fee's over a period of time paid?

When you sign a player for a fee over 24 months, 18 months, 12 months, or 6 months, half the fee is immedietly taken from your transfer budget. The rest of the fee is taken out over the said time. Due to this, you must have at least half of the fee paid over a time, aswell as everything else included in the transfer. An example is signing Ever Banega for £2mil upfront, £10mil over 24 months, and 25% sell-on. You must have the £2mil upfront, and half of the £10mil (£5mil) that you agreed to pay over 24 months. The other £5mil will be paid over 24 months.

From the GPTG FAQ wrote:

XII. How are fee's over a period of time paid?

When you sign a player for a fee over 24 months, 18 months, 12 months, or 6 months, half the fee is immedietly taken from your transfer budget. The rest of the fee is taken out over the said time. Due to this, you must have at least half of the fee paid over a time, aswell as everything else included in the transfer. An example is signing Ever Banega for £2mil upfront, £10mil over 24 months, and 25% sell-on. You must have the £2mil upfront, and half of the £10mil (£5mil) that you agreed to pay over 24 months. The other £5mil will be paid over 24 months.

Oh right, I guess I was wrong. Thanks for clearing that up arsenal_2111 :)

No problem:) Thats why I wrote the FAQ, because so many people don't understand it! Admittadly, I didn't understand it until I did some testing for writing that!

Theres quite a few questions answered in there, so if you ever need to know something just check there. If it doesnt say anything about it, post a reply at the bottom and I'll add the answer:)

Archived