Unfortunately not. Though you could go to the board and ask for more money for transfers, but I've never had this work for me (though I know other people have had success with this). This will only work if you have quite a bit of money in the bank though.

Is it possible to take loans out on fm because have the chance to buy fabregas but am quite a lot short is this possible ??

You could offer a lot of money and then put the next sale as 50%. This works well on the demo as you can't sell them again in the same year. Cheeky but effective :)

Unfortunately not. Though you could go to the board and ask for more money for transfers, but I've never had this work for me (though I know other people have had success with this). This will only work if you have quite a bit of money in the bank though.

You've never had success with this? :O presumably you like managing lower leage teams? Cuz it works everytime for me.

You could offer a lot of money and then put the next sale as 50%. This works well on the demo as you can't sell them again in the same year. Cheeky but effective :)

You've never had success with this? :O presumably you like managing lower leage teams? Cuz it works everytime for me.

Yup, I don't often take control of big clubs. On the rare occasions I do, I usually find I have enough money to begin with.

Archived